Thursday, March 31, 2011

Black & Gray + Brights



 Britt Maren

 Hilary Duff

 Kate Moss

 Lauren Santo Domingo

 Mary-Kate Olsen

 Natasha Poly


Taylor Tomasi Hill

Fashion Zen
Bianca Balti

An easy way to transition into wearing color, if you're used to wearing all black like me, is by adding a pop of color with your accessories (like the girl below).

 
Ashley Olsen



Bright colors make a great impact, especially against a bleak palette. That red bag is blinding me and I love it! It's a slow transition into color for me. I'm afraid if i dive in too fast I'll risk turning into J 2-02, a name my husband likes to call me when I go overboard with accessories/fashion/colors, as I did in 2002.  Seriously cringeworthy. You never EVER want to be called J 2-02.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment