Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sunday Brunch

Noir "Daggers" asymmetrical gold and silver two-tone earrings
Kain modal and silk blend tshirt
Chloe Pleated silk-mousseling midi skirt
Steven Alan Carla straw fedora
SUPER Lucia gold metal and acetate black sunglasses
CC Skye gold metal cuffs
All Saints Alek sandal
Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium bag

Wear your sunday best everyday.
 I used to save my favorite/expensive pieces for "special" occasions, whatever that means. Now I wear my favorites everday. Life's too short to be "saving" your good stuff. And so what if everything I love is covered in spit up! It's better than rotting away in my closet waiting for those 2 times I go out without my children...Cost per wear -that's how I rationalize my big purchases. I wear them all the time so it's totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment